Recent News

As your local water utility provider, we strive to keep you continually updated on all matters related to your water service. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will gladly assist you!

2017 Water Quality Report

The new Water Quality Report for 2017 is now available.  Push the blue tab at the right, under Bill Payment, for the complete report. 

Read More

Bill Payment Help

If you or someone you know needs help paying a water bill, please dial 211.  This number has current information available.  Bill payment assistance requires the agency to contact CCRWD#2.  This...

Read More

Creek 2 Water Sources

Our water source is purchased, pretreated water from the City of Tulsa, City of Sapulpa and Creek County Rural Water District #1. Water purchased from the City of Tulsa serves the northern part of...

Read More

Disconnected Customers

If your water has been disconnected for nonpayment of a past due bill and you pay online through our website, you must contact our office via telephone during regular office hours to get your...

Read More

How to Report a Water Problem After Hours.

In case of Emergency please call our after hours phone # 918 299-4448.  Please leave a brief message, your name and a phone number where you can be reached.  Someone will call you back shortly....

Read More


If you are trying to locate the CCRWD#2 office,   Do not use your GPS, we are located WEST of HWY 75 on 121st ST S.  We are West of Walmart on the North side of 121st Street.  If you use your GPS...

Read More

Office Will Be Closed June 21, 2018 from 12:45p.m til 3:15 p.m.

The water office will be closed on Thursday June 21, from 12:45 pm until 3:15 pm for a retirement party honoring Dorothy Greek's 30 years of service to the members of the District. 

Payments can...

Read More

Pay Your Bill Over The Phone By Check

To pay your water bill over the phone by a check, call 877 885-7968.  There will be a $1.00 fee.

To use a credit card the fee will be 2.75% plus $.50 if the bill is under $100.00.

Read More


If you would like information about Trihalomethane (THM) you can find it under the Forms and Reports page.

Read More