« Back to News & Notices

Bill Payment Help

If you or someone you know needs help paying a water bill, please dial 211.  This number has current information available.  Bill payment assistance requires the agency to contact CCRWD#2.  This must be done before turnoff.

Dial 211    24HRS - 7 Days


In Creek County contact -  Caring Community Friends  918 224-6464

                                          Salvation Army                918 224-4415

In Tulsa County contact  -   Salvation Army                918 582-7201  M-TH Till 2:00pm

                                          Neighbor for Neighbor      918 425-5578   9-12:00/1-3:pm

                                            Helping Hands               918 584-6923   M-FRI

If you are a Military Veteran you may contact Volunteers of America for assistance, they have a Veterans Department called Helping Veterans Receive Paychecks that can help our fellow Veterans with many different aspects in their lives. 

Kevin L. Guillette   Veteran Business Liason    Main # 918 307-1500

                                                                         Direct# 918 307-3035